We are looking for a highly organised and personable operations & sales intern who can assist with our day to day order management, customer service and partner management. This is a fixed term internship with the possibility of a full-time role if things go well.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Order Management: Managing day to day orders though our order management tools and troubleshooting issues.
- Customer Support: Managing interactions in an organising and timely fashion through our different communication channels. This includes our website, telephone and email as well as monitoring and answering live chat and social media queries.
- Sales: Converting leads from the above to drive sales.
- Partner Management: Liaising with our communities of bakers to ensure orders are efficiently allocated and go out on time.
You will also get to work on:
- Analytics and Process Improvement: Take a data driven approach to process improvements and strive to make things more efficient, every single day.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Participating in and contributing to initiatives across teams to ensure we achieve the best possible proposition for both consumers and bakers.
- Product Development: You will work with our bakers on brainstorming innovative product ideas and implementing from the early concept stage right through to production.
This role is best suited to someone who is / has:
- Minimum 1 year previous experience working front of house in food services or in retail
- Minimum 3 months experience working in a pastry kitchen
- In penultimate year at a leading university
Required Skill Set:
- Highly Organised: has the ability to multi-task and complete to do list on a daily basis
- Personable & Patient: provide excellent customer service to both our customers and bakers
- Strong Communication: ability to communicate clearly and empathise with our customers, bakers and the wider team
- A Bias for Action: you must be able to think on your feet and get things done without compromise!
3 month Internship (Full Time). We are accepting applications on a rolling basis.
- £250 monthly expenses covered. Please note: this internship is unpaid but does have the potential to turn into a full time paid role after the 3 month period
- Monthly team lunches
- Subsidised canteen
- Free cake on your birthday
- Discounts on cakes and baking supplies throughout the year
Our offices are based in St Pauls, Central London
How to apply?
Please send across your CV to Noreen at email@example.com including a few paragraphs about your experience and why the role interests you.